Network Automation Engineer
North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Posted 3 months ago
Collect, research, and maintain data related to emerging security vulnerabilities and threats; collaborating with other security professionals to ensure our deliverables are maintained to the highest standards; and performing work related to the continual improvement of our processes, procedures, and proprietary applications. Your expertise will be used to notify, educate, and support our clients as well as internal stakeholders with accurate, concise, detail‐oriented, and actionable information on the emerging threats that may impact their environment.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Pursuing Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other applicable field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Theoretical understanding of programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python, PHP, or similar)
- Strong technical communication skills
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Inherent passion for information security and service excellence
- Experience with Network Automation.
- Experience developing with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience with Check_MK network monitoring.
- Working knowledge of Web Single Sign On (SAML, OAuth).
- Experience developing with Enterprise Collaboration toolsets (SharePoint,
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.