Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote (United States) Dublin, Ireland & Guadalajara, MX
ABOUT THE ROLE:
HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
JOIN OUR AGILE PLATFORM TEAM, WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to Seattle with the launch of a new Redmond office. As part of building out our DevOps team within Platform Engineering at OneLogin, we are looking for talented Senior DevOps Engineers. You’ll join the team that owns our database environment and play an integral part in the scalability and overall architecture.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and automating our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security.
- Manage and maintain releases, with an eye towards automation in production, QA, and staging environments.
- Create CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks.
- Helping to architect scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations.
- Play a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy.
- Adapt monitoring for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers and auto-scaling groups.
- Be mindful of security requirements when designing solutions - we are, at heart, a security solutions provider.
- Work with our SRE, Database and Engineering Effectiveness teams to support their initiatives, and participate in architecture, tooling, training, and other interesting tasks
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
- 5+ years of experience with managing SaaS application infrastructures.
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience implementing code pipelines with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with Docker container strategies in production settings
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks required- ECS, Docker Swarm, and Kubernetes.
- AWS experience across the stack - EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda are just a few of the services we use.
- Experience scripting AWS operations (AWS CLI, Boto SDK, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (particularly Packer and Terraform)
- Solid Linux experience, particularly with Ubuntu.
- Strong experience with Python and Bash required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), and unlimited time off.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Test Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Cloud Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Boston Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Software Engineer (L4), Segment Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open TCP-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs