New York City
Our DevOps architect will design and build a platform to rapidly deploy microservices and serverless public cloud-native architecture on AWS. We're looking for deep expertise operating cloud architectures at scale and the ability to design and build automation tooling to support enterprise grade multi-tenant systems. Automation experience is a must - everything must be push-button to scale the architecture. You also must be hungry to learn new infrastructure to support the growing needs of our platform.
At this time, Ridgeline does not sponsor work visas.
What will you do?
- Design and implement comprehensive DevOps best practices to drive an end-to-end, continuous deployment pipeline
- Define environments, frameworks and standards to ensure quality and consistency of design and implementation
- Bring innovative tooling ideas to streamline technical operations for effective release management and customer onboarding
- Grow our operational prowess by empowering teams to ship and monitor their code through consistent tools and best practices.
- 10+ years experience in a development operations role on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team
- Hands on experience with core AWS offerings: Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, API Gateway, Athena, S3, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CloudWatch, Route 53, CloudFront, Glue, VPC, SAR, X-Ray, CloudTrail, IAM, Cognito
- Expertise in multiple CI/CD methodologies and tools: CodePipeline and CodeBuild, Gitlab, Jenkins, Git, Chef, Puppet, Cloud Formation, Docker, Kubernetes, Fargate, Python, NodeJS
- A background in designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining multi-tenant architectures that can evolve with minimal time and material costs
- Infrastructure management and monitoring
- Working knowledge of task automation to help teams manage complex environments at scale
- Meeting SOC2 compliance requirements
- Designing and launching enterprise applications with agile development methodologies
- Certifications in AWS and Linux, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Professional AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
Ridgeline was founded by Dave Duffield (co-founder and former CEO of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to develop enterprise software for the investment management industry. We are building an end-to-end cloud platform using AWS serverless technologies.
Headquartered in the beautiful Lake Tahoe Basin with an office in the heart of Manhattan, Ridgeline employees can enjoy the best of both worlds: the tranquility of Lake Tahoe and the energy of the country's financial epicenter.
Our unconditional commitment to our customers and each other creates an environment of respect, trust, and collaboration: we lift each other up in the pursuit of shared goals. If this people-first perspective is important to you, perhaps you're one of us.
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Load Balancing-related jobs