Infrastructure Engineer, Engines Division
London, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Sweden, Germany, or remote
Infrastructure Engineer, Engines Division
Location: Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, or UK
We’re looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to help scale Snyk’s component identification engine. You will work closely with a warm and caring team. Together you’ll use your creativity to create new exciting tooling that helps developers find and fix vulnerabilities.
You have relevant industry experience in automation and infrastructure to help deliver beautiful, reliable and fast service at scale. Teams at Snyk have a strong devops culture: the people who build the software, run the software. You will be learning and growing both your own skills and the skills of your team.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive working environment we've fostered, where we can benefit from the different perspectives within our team. We are collaborative, curious, and respectful - it’s important to us that everyone feels comfortable contributing their ideas and views.
You’ll spend your time:
- Improving the reliability of our platform and product via open source observability tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
- Supporting, scaling, upgrading and migrating Kubernetes clusters.
- Implementing Infrastructure-as-code in order to support multiple cloud providers and deployment options.
- Participating in an on-call rotation with the development team.
- Helping the team create the needed tools and infrastructure to maintain scalability and reliability.
- Building, maintaining and continually improving the tools that we use to deploy and operate the software that we build. This includes automated build and deployment, secrets management, system observability, monitoring, log aggregation, scaling, and more.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience provisioning and running cloud infrastructure
- Have experience with infrastructure as code
- Enjoy working as part of a team and teaching others
- Are fluent in English
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience running software on Kubernetes (or similar).
- Manage infrastructure on AWS cloud or Linux servers.
- Deploy and manage infrastructure with Terraform and Ansible.
- Have experience making data-driven infrastructure decisions.
- Like to automate things as much as possible.
- Have some programming experience.
- Are curious and love to explore new domains, technologies, and approaches.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
We are distributed across 4 countries: Israel, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK, with a major part of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. We make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel (when possible…).
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs