BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
As a Delivery Engineer, you will be working with some of the most cutting edge technology in the DevOps and CI/CD space. You will help drive the design and implementation of systems and tools that will enable us to build, test and deliver software to our stacks reliably, securely and efficiently. You will be working closely with our SRE team to ensure our CI/CD stack is always available and able to scale quickly as needs ramp up, and you will also work closely with our Security team to ensure our systems design is bulletproof against any potential threats from all areas while serving our developer’s needs.
Work with BitMEX engineering leads to design and lead continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) best practices
Scale our delivery pipelines by extracting common patterns and templatizing them
Enforcing good testing practice by designing tests against changes on sandbox environments before applying changes that will affect all our engineers.
Enforce security practices and controls in current and future BitMEX infrastructure.
Develop and maintain identity and access management controls across our delivery tools
Enable our engineer teams to deliver software with higher confidence by assisting them with integrating tests to our canary deployment pipelines
Increase the efficiency of our delivery process through assessing where we spend the most time and providing guidance to our engineers on how to improve delivery time.
Performing delivery pipeline audits and embrace software development good practices, while evangelizing to the rest of engineering teams to follow these practices.
You are proficient in at least on of the following language: Python, Golang, Node.JS or similar
You have worked with one or more of the following CI tool as an admin: Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity, TravisCI, etc
You have worked with one or more of the following CD tools: Spinnaker, FluxCD, ArgoCD, Concourse, etc)
You have a good understanding of infrastructure automation (Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet) and Terraform
You have good knowledge of Amazon Web Services, GCP, OpenShift and general Cloud infrastructure security.
You understand Chaos Engineer and its role in software delivery
Demonstrated experience writing scripts or pipeline that deploys changes to a production environment
Comfortable operating across a wide variety of platforms and technologies.
Comfortable managing a complex global infrastructure as code - managing configuration changes centrally.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs