Infrastructure Expert Support Engineer (T2)
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Expert Support Engineer to join our Americas Customer Support team and become one of our ultimate experts on resolving complex and challenging incidents related to our products and services. The T2 Expert Support Engineer will serve as the last line of support for our customers and will focus on troubleshooting the more complex issues escalated by other support teams. This position offers an opportunity to become an expert engineer in troubleshooting Acronis' Cyber Infrastructure and Disaster Recovery software and hardware products. We expect our Expert Support Engineers will deliver excellence in both technical expertise and communication with our customers and partners. They work closely with other internal teams to ensure Acronis is delivering the best products and services possible to our partners and customers.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for the Company’s corporate customers and partners involving various software, networking, and hardware environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Interact with the various Engineering (Development, Quality Assurance, Data Center Operation) and Business (Professional Services, Product Management) departments to efficiently resolve complex technical customer issues
- Play your part in training and mentoring junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best communication practices
- Participate in developing documentation and Knowledge Base technical articles on the Company products
- Maintain deep knowledge of the Company operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends, and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in technical support role
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Linux/UNIX expertise (application and configuration management; CLI power user; RHCSA/LFCS as baseline; RHCE/LFCE is a plus).
- Network expertise (knowledge in Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and troubleshooting network services like DHCP, DNS, VPN; network routing and switching management; CCNA/JNCIA as baseline).
- Virtualization expertise (knowledge in deploying and managing various enterprise-grade hypervisors: VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V / KVM / Virtuozzo).
- Storage systems expertise (knowledge in backend storage configuration and troubleshooting for NFS, iSCSI, S3, NetApp; iLO / iDRAC / IMPI power user; general knowledge of hardware troubleshooting for the enterprise grade servers: Dell, HP, Super Micro),
- Good communication skills and customer focus.
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs