Cloud Architect, Internet of Things (IoT)
Are you passionate about The Internet of Things (IoT)? Do you have experience providing cloud and Smart Building Solutions? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team of engineers? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Cloud Architect, Internet of Things (IoT).
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience and at least 3+ years working with IoT technology in an AWS or Azure environment
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Background in global environment preferred
What you’ve done:
- Work on projects that involved data modeling/Integration/classification and ETL processes, received from sensors
- Strong understanding of how APIs work
- Mobile Technology integration
- Cloud Architecture with some knowledge of Cloud security
- Experience with deployment and management of Data Exchanges
- Knowledge of Workplace Experience Platforms and/or SMART building technologies
- Experience working on cloud development projects
What you will do:
- Vet 3rd party companies to see who could provide the best enterprise Smart solution
- Work on integration for service solutions dependent on cloud providers
- Integrate applications that manage services like conference rooms and desk booking cloud applications
- Adopt appropriate cloud controls and software and ensure necessary controls to cloud services are deployed and tested
- Work with Engineering teams to create and deploy data exchanges
- Work with developers to Integrate, configure, document and code when needed
- Work on design, optimization and documentation of the operational aspects of cloud
- Troubleshoot problems, resolve root cause, and fix the bugs if needed
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.