QA Automation Engineer (New York)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for QA and Automation Engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century. As a dedicated pod QA Automation Engineer, you’ll play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing secure and private cancer care for our clients and their patients.
What You'll Do:
- Own quality activities for an engineering team.
- Pair with engineers on automated tests and infrastructure.
- Pair with product leads on acceptance criteria, release readiness and issue resolution.
- Plan team testing activities and support scheduled releases and deployments.
- Establish, monitor and optimize infrastructure and application-level stability, performance and reliability measures and metric
- 2-6 years experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- 2-6 years experience with unit, integration, API, and performance automation testing tools like Jest, Nightwatch, JMeter.
- 2-6 years experience designing, administering, and leading manual quality activities (e.g. smoke tests, regression tests, etc).
- 2-6 years experience at a growth-stage startup or established technology company preferred.
- Prior experience with Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Prior exposure to Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Prior work experience in the AWS ecosystem.