Site Reliability Engineer - AWS Cloud Specialist
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Working as part of our Cloud Platforms Business we’re the bridge between application technologies and customer support teams. The Cloud Run and Optimise team operates as an Agile SCRUM team focusing on ongoing optimisation, increasing automation and support of our customers Cloud Environment. The team is responsible for CI/CD, End to End Automation, Deployment Pipelines, Release/Change Management, Projects and BAU Functions.
About the Role
In this role as a Site Reliability Engineer (AWS Cloud Specialist), you will be providing technical support and expertise, testing new solutions, responding to feedback, and actively participating in future technology road mapping as well as maintaining and supporting current solutions.
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
You will have a strong IT, business and/ or computer science background; as well as solid technical skills. You will have excellent communication skills, proven ability in continual process improvement and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations. You will have proven technical delivery in large enterprise and mission critical environments. Prior experience with managing cloud platforms, code development, CI/CD pipelines, and Agile/DevOps methodology.
Other qualities we are looking for include knowledge of governance and risk management practice in the service industry, and an understanding of Cloud and Cloud adoption.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over NZ $1.2 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies.
We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
With this comes a long list of significant clients and Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds to serve those clients.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Load Balancing-related jobs