Senior DevSecOps Engineer
The RealReal information security team is looking for a Senior DevSecOps engineer to be part of a growing team and assist in the build out of key product security capabilities. This role encompasses the implementation and subsequent maturing of product security for The RealReals Global Information Security program. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an individual who is looking for an opportunity in the product security arena and wishes to grow within the organization and the thriving retail industry.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Evaluate and integrate external SDK’s and API's based on solution requirements
- and Scrum Frameworks
- Experience with cloud based data protection, database and load balancing.
- Experience with docker and automated server deployment.
- Solid understanding of application security practices, API development, OAuth authentication , security unit testing and CI/CD.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross-platform system integration and hybrid apps.
- Experience with AWS services and AWS SDK.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid ability to automate using programming languages (Preferably Python)
- Build and maintain tools for our cyber solution deployment, system monitoring and cloud operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve cyber issues in our dev, stage, and production environments
- Design, build and enhance system security and implement data protection features in the SDLC stage.
- Ability to manage secrets management platforms (Vault) and understanding of SSL cert management
- Strong experience in devising and understanding CI/CD workflows to integrate application scanning solutions.
- Strong experience with IaaS (Terraform) and development within AWS.
- Strong experience in Kubernetes and securing container workloads.
- Strong communication and documentation skills with experience briefing executives and senior leadership.
- Review and plan infrastructure changes and new builds to comply with security requirements
- Participate in incident response, triage, and investigation/remediation of infrastructure issues
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to provide support during nontraditional working hours or work in an on-call fashion
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years of experience with system security and DevOps
- Understanding of Agile
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs