Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Your manager is in Tempe, AZ, but you’ll be working remotely from anywhere in the US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
This role is to participate in our Employee Productivity team as an M365 engineer and take ownership of our offerings around Microsoft's Modern Workplace suite of solutions for GoDaddy employees globally. A strong technical skill set combined with strong customer management skills will be a key to success in this opportunity. This role will require support and evangelization of platform features to GoDaddy employees, development of Proof of Concepts, migration of accounts during acquisitions, and driving technical solution for the enterprise. This role includes leading the construction of standard project delivery guides and tools, training to technical and non-technical staff and developing a strategic roadmap for clients to enable adoption of the full stack of Microsoft 365 E5. The Modern Workplace engineer will work as a business advisor to provide timely, high quality client service to our employees. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), problem solving skills, a strong work ethic, and good client relations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills from both business and technical perspectives
- Day-to-Day support of the health of our M365 tenant, and management of incident escalations with Microsoft
- Ability to evangelize technical solutions using E5 features to promote effective collaboration across the Modern Workplace suite
- Experience with Exchange and Google migrations
- Maintain awareness of upcoming and newly released features and be able to provide recommendations to the business around their use.
- Architect integrated solutions with other SaaS tools to provide an intuitive and streamlined user experience.
- Work with our Identity, Security and Privacy teams to ensure that data is protected
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience and technical certification
- 5+ year’s of experience with related Microsoft 365 technologies such as Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure AD, Exchange online.
You might also have...
- Lead customers in their transition into Microsoft 365
- High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, productivity, collaboration, security/privacy, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions as required
- Technical experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures
- Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups
- Exposure to Power Automate, Flow, and/or Visio
- Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, conditional access and deployment of services
- Office365/Microsoft365 design implementation and administration experience
- Experience with securing Office 365 tenants
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Batch, VB)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Load Balancing-related jobs