Product Manager, Snyk Infrastructure as Code
London, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Sweden, Germany, or remote
Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code. The libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source. The containers you package it all into, with Snyk Container and lastly the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
We’re looking for a product manager for Snyk Infrastructure as Code, to work as an integral part of a balanced team with design and engineering to drive impact across this product.
You will own core user journeys and the associated outcomes, focused on driving onboarding, engagement and retention with our product. Example initiatives could include working on the CLI interface, developing an integration with a 3rd party or collaborating across the Snyk Platform.
You’ll spend your time
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers and designers
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and to customers and prospects
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Diving deep into the problem space - learning about how developers are using and securing their infrastructure
You should apply if you
- Have 2+ years experience working in a product management role
- Have product management experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Have a strong technical background
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
- Preferably have some experience with Cloud infrastructure and Kubernetes, or a closely related domain
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Load Balancing-related jobs