Aveiro, Portugal, Porto, Portugal
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. WIth distinct locations around the globe, our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture, empowering every engineer to be as successful as possible.
We are looking for a DevOps to reinforce the Fuze family, that will be working in a lightning fast speed environment and closely with the Backend teams. Ideally, you share our passion for highly available and distributed systems, and you will help to build and maintain our cloud infrastructure for our Backend as a Service platform
As a DevOps Engineer in Fuze:
You will be entrusted with the design, integration, and management of the platform services that interface with our growing portfolio of solutions.
You will take a development approach to managing, orchestrating, and optimizing services at both the operating systems and application services level.
You work hard to ensure that you don't have to do the same task twice.
You will be critical to our continued success and work closely with the Backend teams.
Together, we will push each other to do even greater things. Now's the time to bring your passion and expertise to our Fuze team!
Design, create and deliver a highly available, flexible, low latency and secure cloud infrastructure.
Develop and implement strategies to automate system installation, configuration, code deployment, and management
Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome technical challenges for deployment and monitoring of large scale systems.
Create automation workflows for manual processes
Develop backup and disaster recovery plan for business critical systems
Develop and implement HA and fail over designs
Project based work including OS patching, centralized logging, automated configuration management or particular pieces of the environment, load testing, exploring alternative tools to incorporate into the environment, etc.
Bachelor degree, college or equivalent work experience
3 years experience in workforce
Experience with AWS and AWS services (eg. EC2, CloudWatch, Lambda)
Experience with MongoDB
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains (applications, system)
Nice to haves:
Previous experience with Jenkins
Advanced scripting experience required (e.g. bash, perl, python, ruby)
Experience with centralized configuration management tools, such as Ansible or Chef
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs