Security DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a talented and motivated SecDevOps engineer to join our Cloud Security team and take a leading part in planning and executing the infrastructure security activity in the company’s production systems.
The Cloud Security team secures the whole Magic Leap’s cloud platform, including all user and device-facing services.
With an in-depth understanding of every aspect of infrastructure security of our product, the team is involved in designing and implementing all cloud services, and consistently tries to hack everything and challenge the security of the platform.
As part of the team, you will collaborate with the SRE team, working with the most updated, code-driven cloud-native technologies. You will research, develop and maintain the tools that keep our system safe.
- Partner with Software Engineering, SRE and Security teams to develop practical solutions for creating, automating, and securing our multi-cloud applications while demonstrating deep understanding of the implications in each of these environments.
- Assist with system architecture of existing and new cloud-based systems.
- Member of the SRE team.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with cloud-based administration (AWS, Google, Azure, etc) with a deep understanding of cloud concepts, cloud security, and web technologies.
- Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.)
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Concourse CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.)
- Strong programming skills (preferably in Go, Python and Node.js).
- Understanding of vulnerabilities, security threats and secure design of a product.
- Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols.
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication.
- Working with teams globally and willing to fly to the US.