Tallinn, Estonia and/or multiple EMEA options
About the job
Testlio empowers software development teams to ship great customer experiences by providing world class development tools and services to assure quality – we are an integrated function in our customer’s development life cycle. You love building solutions for yourself and others like Microsoft, Amazon, CBS, Fox, NBA and for many others.
Our DevOps Engineer is a true leader, partner and a member of Testlio’s engineering team to help create and configure supportive, secure and scalable infrastructure to our cloud based application and services. Constantly analysing and looking at how to improve and make things future proof. Self-starter to set goals and prioritising tasks to build the future setup, as you know it is a journey.
- Implement and manage scalable cloud system configurations and methodologies on AWS and you like to keep aware of what others, like Azure or GoogleCloud are doing.
- You own knowing the current health and state of services and applications deployed to any environment.
- Own system recovery procedures and knowledge sharing. You have passion to create On Call and other supportive processes that scale.
- Implement, configure and manage monitoring and debugging tools like Raygun, NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch and others.
- Scale existing technologies (or promote new technologies) to out-pace current growth projections.
- Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development teams.
- Create Infrastructure changes via CloudFormation or other similar technologies to practice IaC.
- Keep systems secure, highly available and scalable.
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, Azure or other relative cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the power of CI/CD and the role of SDLC. You speak fluently continuous integration and continuous development concepts, able to take best out of CI/CDs tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Docker, ECS, Kubernetes... yup, you’ve seen it all.
- Understanding Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and have practiced it.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL or similar.
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure, principles and practices is essential.
- Passion to automate processes.
- Full English professional proficiency.
What can we offer?
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on atm.
You can find more information and already get some insights about our Platform team here.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs