Technical Program Manager - Reliability
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S., with Europe representing 30% of this base. To be up close and personal with our customers and build upon our success in the region, we are establishing our EMEA headquarters in Dublin and looking to build a local team to lead this growth.
Platform Reliability organization’s mission is to build platform infrastructure, tooling and educational programs to empower ActiveCampaign’s engineering productivity. Our vision is to provide software leverage by enabling product development engineers to build scalable applications leveraging our platform with high velocity, quality and performance as features.
We aim to achieve the aforementioned platform vision by 1) building a best-in-class Platform with 4 9s of availability, flexibility, security and compliance by default, 2) providing APIs, abstractions, infrastructure, composable services and self-service interfaces to accelerate product delivery, 3) optimizing cost-to-serve to achieve profitable scale, and 4) automating repeatable, time consuming and complicated infrastructure tasks and by building self service features and functionality that delight and inspire our developers to do their best work.
We are looking for a technology program owner who can drive complex cross-functional reliability engineering programs and has experience delivering scalable products. You'll collaborate in a truly interdisciplinary environment, with engineering, product, and data colleagues, and business and legal stakeholders across the company, all of whom are passionate, and are eager to better integrate data into their tools and strategies. You will report into the organization of VP of T&P Operations.
What your day could consist of:
- Implementing and delivering Platform and/or SRE initiatives as a technical manager, program, developer lead, reliability engineer or equivalent
- Creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals
- SQL and Data Analysis proficiency
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence(using JIRA APIs a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple product and platform teams
- Effective communication (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across various business units and executives
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into technical solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
What is needed:
- Own and drive the process to plan, prioritize, and deliver new products, features, critical maintenance, or deprecating systems that are no longer needed
- These efforts require you to work with multiple teams across platform and product organizations
- Lead Sprint activities, helping teams remove blockers, handle dependencies, and resolve prioritization conflicts
- Define and measure Input, Output, Success Metrics and KPIs to support Reliability programs
- Provide technical transparency through clear and concise summaries for the programs you own to multiple audiences, including senior leadership
- Foster a constructive dialogue, harmonize conflicting views, and lead resolution of contentious issues
- Create metrics that will be used to drive operational excellence
- Help plan, execute, communicate project progress within your roadmap
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values: Start with trustMake the customer a heroCultivate inclusion & diversityIterate everything, alwaysCreate WOWPursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 0 0 0
Explore more DevOps and Cloud career opportunities
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs