Test Automation Engineer
Novetta is seeking an Test Automation Engineer that is excited about solving complex test challenges for a fully automated security operations center supporting a unique virtualized infrastructure platform. As a project under the Emerging Technologies division, Mission Platform Automation group, the security operations center fully embraces infrastructure as code while shifting to provide continued development and improvement through a CI/CD pipeline. This role would provide automated testing support for unique systems that continue to push the boundaries of innovation, ensure product excellence for this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our USCYBERCOM customer, and provide continued support to National Security interests.
- Work with DevOps engineers to design and develop test automation scripts.
- Design, refine, and leverage test automation guidelines and integrate industry best practices to the program.
- Collaborate with other testers, software developers, and DevOps engineers to develop innovative solutions for a system that remains under development.
- Analyze issues and recommend alternative solutions to customers and the operational community.
- Able to optimize test cases for efficient and targeted testing procedures in a complex computing environment.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- 5+ years of experience as a tester. May include bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or equivalent discipline and 2+ year(s) of professional experience, or associates degree in computer science, software development, or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Proven experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in two or more scripting languages such as: Python, Ansible, Bash, PowerShell.
- Excellent mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in software and systems testing in a fast paced R&D environment with evolving operational requirements.
- Proven proficiency evaluating policies and test strategies to secure end-user and customer confidence in the quality of work product.
- Proficiency with Selenium automated test suites.
- Experience with project / programs leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Active Secret - eligible for TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more DevOps, Cloud and SRE career opportunities
- Open Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Open Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, DevOps Jobs
- Open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open QA Automation Engineer - Workforce Engagement Management Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps/Configuration Management Specialist Jobs
- Open Lead Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Devops Engineer Jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open REST-related jobs
- Open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Open Prometheus-related jobs
- Open S3-related jobs
- Open Jira-related jobs
- Open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Open Virtualization-related jobs
- Open High availability-related jobs
- Open Golang-related jobs
- Open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Open EC2-related jobs
- Open VMware-related jobs
- Open Redis-related jobs
- Open JS-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Node-related jobs
- Open Jenkins-related jobs
- Open Grafana-related jobs
- Open Gitlab-related jobs
- Open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Open Perl-related jobs
- Open Web applications-related jobs
- Open Vault-related jobs
- Open Spark-related jobs