Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’re on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Let’s talk.
Which team will you be part of?
The Platform Engineer’s role focuses on development and implementation of tooling and automation within Cloud Operations to support a cutting edge Managed Services platform which underpins Cloudreach Managed Services Business and is vital for its success and growth.
What will your role be?
- Deliver high quality platform components meeting Cloud Operations delivery expectations
- Drive innovation in tooling and technology
- Be a DevOps advocate, focus on process and workflow automation increasing efficiency of Cloud Operations
- Scope - Works within Platform Engineering and across the Cloud Ops Engine
- Delivery - Responsible for small non-routine projects or sub-projects that may be critical to Cloud Ops delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Autonomy - Makes judgements and decisions within a broadly defined approach and with minimal supervision. Can analyse a wide range of situations and resolve them in creative ways, demonstrating good judgement.
- Collaboration - Challenges, supports and guides peers; develops network with senior internal and external colleagues.
- Leadership - May lead sprints or small projects within areas of specialism.
- Incident management - Adopts primary responder and subject matter expert roles for typical incidents, demonstrates key skills, escalates when necessary and in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Customer focus - Participates in stakeholder discussions at all phases of development, and is able to translate stakeholder requirements into engineering solutions..
- Cloud - Understands the constraints and opportunities presented by cloud platform services, and how they fit into both operational delivery and customer solutions. Has minimum 1 years of hands-on experience with at least one cloud provider. CSP certification in the field of Architecture/DevOps is mandatory. Practical experience with Terraform is a plus.
- DevOps - good understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices. Experience of working with automation at scale using CSP and third party orchestration tools
- Software engineering - good level and experience developing automation with Python. Solid understanding of software architecture and design of large scale, distributed systems and experience of their implementation.. Practical experience with serverless framework is a plus.
- Systems engineering - operating systems, networking and scripting.
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.