QA Automation Engineer (SDET, Automated, Java, Python)
pureIntegration is seeking a QA Automation Engineer (SDET, Automated, Java, Python) who will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies
- Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
- MUST have automated testing experience
- QA testing JAVA is required
- Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
- Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
- Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.