Unix Infrastructure Specialist
Are you passionate about being a key contributor to network security and using your Python development/scripting skills to build and integrate the latest firewall technologies? Then you might be Fivesky's next Unix Infrastructure Specialist
Who you are:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technology discipline
- 3+ Years of basic Linux admin (RedHat preferred)
- 1+ Years of Python development experience
- 3+ Years in an enterprise environment (financial services is highly desirable)
What you’ve done:
- Used your development skills to integrate infrastructures and build automations
- Some understanding of networking including routing protocols
- Configured and deployed firewalls
- Understanding of SMTP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Some experience with Linux and Linux scripts
What you will do:
- Provide the highest level of support for network security products & services that are focused on data protection
- Review and improve the deployment of applications, networks, and systems
- Integrate and implement a new cloud security platform
- Liaise with Engineers, developers, DBAs and product owners
Skills we would love to see:
- Some experience in firewall deployment and (IP Tables, Windows Firewall Manager, Illumio and, Calico)
- DevOps /Agile is highly desirable
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.