Site Reliability Engineer
Do you have experience with either AWS or Azure? Have you been an integral part of moving to a DevOps culture? Has this transformation meant that you guided the engineers and helped them adapt? If so you might be Fivesky’s next Site Reliability Engineer!
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of cloud experience helping your organization move from on-prem to the cloud
- You have taken ownership as a key contributor, innovating new ways to do things, better
- You feel really comfortable developing in Python or PowerShell to automate and manage applications and infrastructures
- Good Security experience (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, IAM, etc..)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Have worked with global teams and have a good ability to troubleshoot, develop, deploy, cloud services
What you will do:
- Design, optimize and document the operational and infrastructure of the Cloud platform
- Develop Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automating the provisioning of infrastructure, helping to develop, deploy, and scale cloud applications
- Use your experience with change management and incident management (TTX Table Top Exercises/Chaos engineering)
- Install software and maintain HA production systems
- Use your passion for the industry to introduce the latest DevOps tools
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.