Mobile DevOps and Automation Lead
Come shape the future of transportation and make a true impact. The position is to lead an automation team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge, scalable and robust infrastructure to deliver Via’s ride sharing service globally. You will tackle the challenges of automating the testing, building and releasing of more than 100 apps. What You’ll Do
- Leading, motivating, mentoring and developing your team members.
- Defining and implementing effective mobile infrastructure solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Improving processes and increasing automation coverage of test, build and release pipelines across our mobile apps, taking ownership of the processes and reducing the time spent on manual processes significantly.
- Evaluating and integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in a mobile automation or dev-ops role
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team of automation engineers
- Experienced with CI/CD process and supporting tools like Jenkins
- Experienced with Fastlane - Huge advantage
- You know your way around AWS and you're not afraid of logging into a Linux machine and play around
- Programming and scripting abilities across a range of languages e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, Groovy, Go, etc. - Big advantage.
- You have the ability to work in a distributed and fast pace environment
- You enjoy deep-diving into the beta features of each new infrastructure solution, squeezing the most out of each one.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- You know how to work independently, build work plans and manage your tasks efficiently
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
- Out of the box thinker: You are capable of finding creative solutions to hard challenges.
- Impactful: You want to make an impact on the way public transportation looks like all around the world!
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs