6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
CloudOps Engineers at 6sense are dedicated operations engineers with a focus on our cloud environments. They are responsible for ensuring our services and infrastructure within our data centers are fast, stable, and scalable. They ensure that our development teams are enabled to build and deploy product quickly and safely.
Operational or DevOps tasks such as build/release, CI/CD, database administration, and systems administration also fall within their realm of responsibilities.
- Configuring services for deployment into development and production environments
- Scaling/automating our services and infrastructure
- Managing AWS security configurations
- Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
- Own various areas of our cloud infrastructure such as our build configurations, AWS infrastructure components, deployment processes
- Developing documentation and capacity plans, optimizing AWS costs, and debugging live production problems
- Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
- 4+ years with Linux/Unix configuration and networking fundamentals
- 4 to 6+ years of experience with AWS and managing high availability
- 4+ years using Ansible or other configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Strong Bash scripting skills
- Strong Python coding/scripting experience and usage of basic data structures
- Git/Github and branch management
- Strong understanding of CI/CD workflows
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable service-oriented architecture
- Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants
- Knowledge of standard security practices
- 4+ years administrating Kubernetes and working with Docker