Automation Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Automation Engineer (m/f/div), you will be part of our Test automation/Process team, working together with other automation/script engineers, driving our day to day efforts in the scope of tools, pipelines and scripts for our non-monolithic asynchronous microservice architecture platform.
What will keep you challenged?
- Improving and scaling our test automation frameworks
- Implementing CI/CD workflows and pipelines
- Designing and implementing new tools
- Developing convenience utilities for QA and DEV teams
- Building sophisticated automation pipelines and scripts
- Constantly improving our automation pipelines and scripts
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
- Developer mindset, “Automating all” attitude
- Understanding how complex web applications work
- Highly skilled in scripting (Bash, Python)
- Talking DevOps language (Kubernetes, knowing Ansible is big plus)
- Hands-on experience implementing CI/CD pipelines in GitLab (or similar)
- Experience working with Docker, Docker-compose
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with visualization tools (Metabase, Grafana)
- Experience working with test automation frameworks (Cucumber, Junit)
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related fields