Site Reliability Engineer
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to build and maintain infrastructure as code on large scale multi-site deployments. The SRE shall utilize their experience to evaluate and assess new ways to scale platform capabilities. The SRE shall be able to automate workflows to help push the limit of the infrastructure and enable continuous delivery of capabilities onto a hybrid infrastructure. The engineer shall be able to troubleshoot issues until root causes are understood on high traffic production systems, participate in design and code review processes, interact with product owners to coordinate infrastructure changes and be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving performance of the platform.
- 3+ years of experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with agile and lean software development philosophies.
- 1+ years of experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc.
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience
- US Citizenship and clearable to a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.