Principal Cloud Architect
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Principal Cloud Architect who will provide architectural solutions in a Cloud Computing environment. The architect shall focus on providing DevSecOps software engineering expertise, Kubernetes infrastructure, and multi-region platform services that help Kessel Run modernize Legacy software systems and supporting external DoD software initiatives associated with Kessel Run. The architect will also mentor junior developers and engineers. The architect shall be able to manage and secure cloud infrastructure with expertise through infrastructure as code implementations. The architect will possess effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with agile and lean software development philosophies
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc
- 1+ years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc
- 1+ years of experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience
- US Citizenship and clearable to a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.