Remote: EMEA region (Netherlands, Germany, UK)
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I'm a Junior DevOPS Engineers responsible for operating and managing our cloud based applications. As the DevOPS Engineer in the company I need to ensure our service runs stable, high available and cost effective. I am responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems with the art to ensure minimal impact on our business. If you love DevOps principle and system automation, this is a great opportunity to join us to build up an awesome big data platform.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Building, maintaining and automating a world-class systems infrastructure delivering high reliability and the best performance possible.
- Leverage a 100% AWS driven infrastructure using latest DevOps and Infrastructure as Code frameworks and best practises.
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including server deployment, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices.
Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to the production system.
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth.
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintain
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 2+ years experience in System engineering/DevOPS/SRE position
- Experience with Linux system (ubuntu, debian, redhat) administration
- Familiar with web technologies (nginx/gunicorn/haproxy/varnish etc…)
- Familiar with containers technologies (EKS/ECS/K8S/Docker)
- Ability to automate repeated manual tasks with python, shell, AWS cli , utilizing Jenkins/Rundeck etc...
- Good level of English written and spoken
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud services (EC2, SQS, S3, Lambda)
- Hands on experience in configuration management tool like (salt,ansible)
- Hands on experience on open source monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience testing and deploying large scale platform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus (terraform , cloudformation)
This is what we have to offer…
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleague
Yes, I want this job!
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs