Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer who will utilize their extensive knowledge and hands-on experience integrating DevSecOps tools as part of an agile team to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of applications. The engineer shall have experience building products and services that improve software developer feedback loops, time- to-production, rollback strategies, CI/CD automation. The engineer will possess effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience developing production software leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with agile and lean software development philosophies.
- 1+ years of experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc.
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience
- US Citizenship and clearable to a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.