Infrastructure Program Manager
Have you run a large company integration project? Do you have experience managing network deployment projects? If yes, then you could be Fivesky’s next Infrastructure Program Manager
Who you are:
- 7+ years executing complex company integrations projects
- 5+ years of experience with new deployments of (LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.)
- 2+ experience in running Agile/Kanban projects
- 5+ years of service and application delivery, with service level agreement accomplishments
- Strong written and verbal communications
- well versed in current protocols and standards, (Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery)
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles
- Past experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
- Coordinated the logistics for Enterprise Desktop deployment/Installation.
- Handled the logistics and cut-over T-minus activities, documentation, hardware orders, delivery, installation, FDOB etc.
What you will do:
- Work with internal/external global teams to help inthe planning, directing, and coordinating the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Ensure the stability of the operation of the organization’s IT assets.
- Design and implement both short term and long term strategic plans ensuring that applications meet all requirements.
- Provide ownership of problems thru final resolution.
- Keep on top of security solutions, (firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems)
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Certify the platform solutions for Windows/Mac/Unix
Would be awesome if you had:
- 3+ years with o365 migrations highly desired
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.