Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Freelance (m/f/d)
Remote - Berlin, Berlin, Germany
At AccessHolding, we have over a decade of experience in small business banking and donor program implementation. We are a private company founded in 2006 and incorporated in Germany.We are a strategic investor and an active manager of a network of 8 financial institutions across Sub-Saharan Africa, Eurasia and South America. Learn more here.
To support our diverse IT and Technology projects across our entire network, we are looking to build an on stand-by relationship with selected freelancers, that depending on their availability would be delivering various assignments upon our need.
This is a great opportunity for freelancers that are looking to expand their client portfolio and gain exclusive access to unique projects across our entire network.
We are currently searching for a:
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
Remote Freelance opportunity (various assignments upon work orders)
Task & Requirements
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of the assigned infrastructure components, this includes troubleshooting of advanced incidents and problems.
Depending on specific assignments you may expect to:
- Build, configure secure and resilient infrastructure components
- Maintain code version control in a defined git repository
- Maintain code quality following the best industry standards
- Ensure quality documentation and standard operating procedures
- Assist in integrating application performance monitoring into the existing monitoring system
- Investigate issues across all layers and solutions, including infrastructure, applications, databases
- Support various troubleshooting issues
Desired Computer Skills
- Sound experience with Kubernetes
- Sound experience with Linux/Bash
- Sound experience with Windows Server Administration
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Good knowledge of Docker-compose
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Bitbucket/git
- Basic knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL is a plus
Highlights and perks:
- Exclusive access to various project across our network
- Opportunity to work across multiple assignments at once
- Some of the assignments may offer an opportunity to travel
How to apply
If you are interested in exploring additional freelance assignments simply submit your profile using the button below.