Data Infrastructure Engineer
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Location: Raleigh, NC or surrounding areas. Work from home position.
If you are an Amazing Data Infrastructure Engineer who believes operations and development and related engineering activities are tightly linked then keep reading!
In addition to the standards (salary, bonus, equity), HireVue offers:
- Flexible PTO + medical + dental + vision
- Culture of collaboration + weekly team presentations + hackweeks and team events (virtually when in a pandemic)
What you'll be doing:
You'll be working with a team of skilled DevOps and Infrastructure Engineers who are building, securing, and maintaining the operational infrastructure for HireVue. This position will focus on helping our business intelligence and data science teams with their project and infrastructure needs. You will execute and improve the infrastructure deployment process. You will be responsible for having high-quality and highly-secure operational practices so our application can be safe, scale, and run all the time, like magic. You will also be part of an on-call rotation to ensure the availability of applications and the services they rely on.
What ‘Skills’ do you need:
You've got 'skills' and you know it. Salt, Linux, Python (or other language), Terraform, software deployment skills, Database skills (relational and non-relational – i.e. PostgreSQL and DynamoDB), video streaming skills, amazing skills. Knowledge of ETL processes and business intelligence tools, such as Matillion/Snowflake/RedShift. Nunchuck and bow hunting skills are optional.
- Virtual theme days, photo contests, happy hours and more. Slippers encouraged.
- We work hard, but offer a great deal of flexibility. Besides flexible time off, work time is flexible when after-hours maintenance or on-call duties come up.
- Our most important "attrivute" is "Act like an Owner". Others are "keep it simple", "disagree and commit", and "think big".
- We get excited about our hackweeks and try to have large team or company events at least twice a year (or virtually when in a pandemic).
We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders (dawn patrol & resort), Runners, Video Game heroes, Movie Buffs, Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
Our Hiring Process:
- Fill out our very basic application form or reach out to us (apply, email, shout, call)
- We send you a link to use our awesome software and tell us more about yourself (includes a coding challenge and assessments)
- We invite you to do a Live interview using our software, so you can meet the team. You’ll learn more about us while we learn more about you.
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs