Kubernetes, Senior Developer - Computer Software Company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
The company is behind a inovative product, an open source, distributed SQL database. In addition to the open source version of the DB, they offer a Cloud also, a self-service, fully managed cloud offering of its cloud. They aim to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products.
- Contribute to the growth of its cloud productby designing, building, and testing capabilities they're adding to Their database on Kubernetes”. You bring your expertise and commitment to excellence to build a cloud database service that Makes Data Easy for everyone.
- Develop in Go in our Kubernetes operator, but if you don't know it you'll learn while you're here.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to create strategic customer value.
- Ensure that as the DB on Kubernetes grows it remains scalable, survivable, and consistent.
- A passion for working on complex technical products and exposure to the design, creation, and growth of a modern cloud-native application.
- An understanding of distributed system and API design.
- Experience using infrastructure such as Kubernetes and public clouds.
- Comfort implementing Kubernetes operators or similar frameworks (like Mesos schedulers)
- Experience building collaborative relationships with your colleagues. You enjoy being part of the code review process and partnering with your teammates on challenging problems.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, 5+ years is preferred.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs