QA Automation Engineer (Mid level)
Iași, Iași County, Romania
We are looking for a mid QA to join our troops. This person will be responsible for all aspects of functional testing of our Machine Learning team projects. This position will work with the development team to define and develop test suites, using industry standard practices and our tools.
- Must have knowledge of QA processes, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to create and maintain QA Documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics).
- Identifying, reporting, and following up on defects.
- Create and maintain the Automated Test suite for the team.
- Assisting the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes, and bottlenecks.
- Design and monitor quality assurance metrics, like defect densities, open defect counts and test coverage.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Performance.
- Basic SQL syntax and Basic statistics
- Experience with automated web testing tools
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers and Test Case Management systems (Azure DevOps or equivalent).
- Good command of English.
- Good communication & collaboration skills.
Would be a plus
- Python knowledge
- Any Machine Learning package such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, numpy, pandas, matplotlib
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resume in English.