Data Cloud Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on crafting solutions for people by people. As a team (aka Contini’s) we have delivered some outstanding transformations around the globe, with some of the world’s leading organisations.
These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values:
1. One Team
2. Own It
3. Seek Solutions
4. Deliver Value
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build & migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps & Cloud Security
- Cloud-native Software Development
- Data platforms & Analytics
Wherever you’re working now – big consultancy or smaller specialist – you’ll need the accomplished people skills to bring out the best in a multi-talented, switched-on team of technical engineers, usually dedicated to a specific client account. We don’t have a set tech stack, but the more of the following you know, the better:
- Consulting experience in Data Engineering
- DevOps SkillSet - Extensive knowledge of software build cycles, deploying code, application programming and software architecture
- IaC: Terraform and Infrastructure automation
- CI/CD & Git
- Experience with Redshift and/or Snowflake would be advantageous.
- Data Governance: Policies and Process, Retention, Lineage, Quality, Access Management, Cataloging
- Data Orchestration: Experience in tools such as Dataiku, NiFi, Airflow, Glue ETL
- Experience working in large complex enterprise environments is incredibly beneficial
- Public Cloud experience with one or more of the following;
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Continis are technologists, foodies, musicians, yogis, sports fans, coders, gamers, bloggers, runners, public speakers, introverts, martial artists, watch collectors, and many many more! We have a huge variety of people working for us which means you’ll be sure to find a group of people you love coming to work with.
What we offer you
The number one focus within Contino evolves around investing in our people, with benefits such as:
- A generous annual personal learning and development budget to support your career growth
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Paid parental leave, to ensure you have the support you need during one of life's most meaningful events
- Pick your own tech before you start - laptop, accessories and endless swag
- Community, health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend various tech conferences, summits etc.
We also host regular meetups in our CBD office and run social events including team outings, lunch and learns, sports, team breakfast, back to base and more (now all virtually).
Contino is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our diversity. #WeAreContino