Starlink Enterprise Deployment Analyst
Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today, SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
STARLINK ENTERPRISE DEPLOYMENT ANALYST
Starlink, SpaceX’s space-based internet system, is revolutionizing communication and connectivity as we know it. Broadband connectivity will be available to nearly any corner of the globe with a view of the sky by utilizing a low earth orbit satellite constellation of thousands of satellites with a vast but lean ground system network. This connectivity will provide the coverage benefits of satellite communication to regions, businesses, and organizations at comparable speeds, overall enabling customer use cases and capabilities that have never before been possible.
As a member of the Enterprise Solutions team, you will ensure that enterprise customers have a world class experience with Starlink. This role has broad scope with the ability to work directly with Fortune 500 companies and large government organizations, as well as with local communities to provide internet connectivity to underserved populations. This position requires a blend of general troubleshooting ability and customer-facing experience to ensure that both large and small organizations are able to easily adopt Starlink satellite internet. An ideal candidate is able to have a big picture view of problems, while also having the ability to dive into the details to ensure the solutions we develop for one customer are applicable to another.
- Own customer success and act as the primary customer champion for enterprise customers
- Support large local community efforts to bring broadband access to unserved and underserved communities by working through unique customer requirements
- Develop new Starlink customer account management features to support customer self-help capabilities to different communities
- Act as an escalation point to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues by working cross functionally with our support, engineering, and business teams
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders, using excellent written and verbal communication to manage project risk and ensure customers are successful adopting Starlink technology
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional experience in a technical project management, customer success, or other customer facing role
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering degree or technical background
- 2+ years of professional experience in a customer success or account management role
- Experience working with large commercial or government customers
- Strong attention to detail, organization of work, and ability to deliver results expediently with a high sense of urgency
- Continuous improvement mentality and the ability to work towards these improvements with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and demanding atmosphere
- Understanding of core networking systems and protocols:
- IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NAT, NTP, IPsec VPN, etc.
- Must be available to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed to support critical worldwide customer deployments
- Must be willing to travel to other SpaceX offices and customer locations as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.