Cloud Engineer, Budapest
Lab49 is looking for Cloud Engineers who can help build large scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant, enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure. Working in a collaborative and innovative project team, with direct enterprise client-facing interactions, you will have an opportunity to apply your skills and expertise to design sophisticated solutions that solve client challenges and enhance outcomes for them and their clients.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy cloud-native applications.
- Work with team leadership and other technologists to create enterprise solutions based on business and technical priorities.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of robust cloud architecture, development and engineering best practices, and the adoption of new cloud technologies.
- Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems for Lab49's clients.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies.
- Describe complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- 3-5 years of experience working on cloud infrastructure & automation
- Experience with and strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and infrastructure-as-code tooling, such as CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK, Helm
- Experience with architecting, designing, developing and deploying cloud-native applications, in particular in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong knowledge of various cloud services provided by AWS.
- Strong knowledge of Docker and / or other container technologies.
- Experience with Github Actions and / or Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Ability to collaborate across multi-discipline teams on architecture, features, and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with customers and colleagues from diverse technical teams.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to cloud.
- Experience with and understanding of cloud security concepts and tooling, such as AWS IAM, Hashicorp Vault, CyberArk etc.
- Experience with cloud data services, such as AWS Aurora, DynamoDB.
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 3 0 0