About the Role
Our Corp Tech team is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to help us develop networks and systems as we expand our operation throughout the globe. The right person will be comfortable in a take initiative environment, loves solving people’s problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
More about you
Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed.
Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills. Be able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find creative and unusual solutions.
You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models.
Ability to handle various tasks and projects simultaneously.
You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
You are a teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
Working as part of our NOC (Network Operations Centre), you will provide support (technical and non-technical), resolve issues, respond to inquiries, and provision basic service types.
Monitor, improve and fix LAN/WAN (L2/L3) using Cisco devices globally.
Monitor, improve and troubleshoot Wireless networks using Cisco Meraki globally.
Pro-active monitor the entire infrastructure and, improve our monitoring system.
Get along with partners and co-workers in Portuguese or English around the globe to install, configure and/or troubleshoot our infrastructure.
Work on cabling and fiber optics needs for existing offices and new ones.
Supervise and deal with security incidents collecting data from firewalls.
Install, configure and support RA-VPN and site-to-site.
Keep the infrastructure documentation up to date.
What you'll need
CCNA certification is required.
Experienced knowledge in wireless networks.
Solid knowledge in security and firewalls.
Solid knowledge in Linux.
It will be a Plus if you have:
Experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless and Cisco Firewalls
Good knowledge in cabling and fiber optics
Experience in cloud computing
Experience with data center cabling and capacity planning
Linux, VMware certifications
Programming capacity in an infrastructure setting (Powershell, Bash, Python, REST APIs
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs