IT Client Platform Engineer
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
IT Team at Brex
The Engineering team includes Data, IT, Security, and Software, and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for Brex and our customers. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that.
What you'll do
You will be supporting the various IT needs of Brex employees across all departments and teams. Primarily, your role will be to unblock other employee's work by resolving tickets quickly and efficiently. You will give excellent customer service by utilizing creative thinking and problem-solving skills. You will work within the IT Support Team to build more mature systems and support IT projects across many teams.
- First point of contact for all IT service requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues for Mac and PC
- Know when to escalate complex issues
- Support various IT Systems including Slack, G Suite, Jamf, Okta, Jira, Mac, PC, Zoom, and more
- Identify Mac and PC hardware issues, work with external vendors to provide repairs and replacements
- IT asset management
- Troubleshoot network issues (DNS, VPN, and WiFi)
- 2+ years of experience supporting a high volume IT environment (on-campus or internship experience qualifies)
- Strong Apple support experience
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
- A/V troubleshooting experience
- Ability to handle support tickets in line with SLAs
- Looks for ways to solve problems through technology first
- Ability to work in office as needed in Salt Lake City, UT
- Jamf MDM experience
- Zoom Room configuration experience
- Experience supporting large meeting AV needs
- Corporate IT experience
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you.