Technical Program Manager II, Infrastructure
Redwood City, CA
WHAT IS BOX? Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. WHY BOX NEEDS YOU As a Technical Program Manager, you will drive critical Engineering initiatives in partnership with business stakeholders and across teams Box-wide. You see programs through from inception to the hands of the customer, ensuring effective communication and timely, high quality delivery. You must be proactive, flexible, have a passion for technology, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative environment. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive strategic, cross-functional initiatives.
- Drive all aspects of program management (planning incorporating dependencies, key milestones and deliverables, data gathering, analysis, communication, risk management and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, execution, and delivery of the initiative/program.
- Influence and collaborate across organizations including engineering, product, security, legal, compliance, finance, go-to-market, and more to effectively build commitment with delivery teams, negotiate competing requirements, ensure alignment and program progress, and improve processes.
- Communicate program plans and risks and issues to stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to identify and solve cross-functional challenges.
- Strong program/project management experience, including 4+ years driving complex, cross functional technical programs
- Experience in infrastructure program development and steering cloud migration programs such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent oral and written communication with a strong ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure alignment, mitigate risks, manage competing priorities, and allocate resources
- Exhibit independent, critical thinking to navigate through ambiguity from a vague problem to a detailed solution.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a proven ability to adapt well in a fast paced tech company and collaborate closely with teams on different operating cadences.
- Extensive experience and proficient understanding of enterprise level Agile Software Development Lifecycle and program management tools including Confluence, Jira, and Smartsheet
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage key challenges.
- Curious, excited to learn, and able to pick up on concepts quickly
- Preferred skills
- B.S. degree in technical discipline
- Experience with project management tools including Confluence, Jira, and Smartsheet
- Experience in cloud enterprise software
- Expertise within Enterprise SaaS
- 2+ years experience in development, QA, backend, and/or infrastructure
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
Job tags: Azure Go Google Cloud Platform Jira
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0