DevOps Engineer III
Dublin (Remote) Ireland
ABOUT ONELOGIN ENGINEERING
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and automating our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security. OneLogin is a leader in providing Single Sign-On solutions to large businesses. We provide a mission critical service for our customers but operate at a fast pace, and are looking at candidates who enjoy the challenge of finding novel and stable solutions. A successful candidate will have experience in operations roles with strict uptime requirements and has high standards set for their own delivery of quality in everything that they do.
- Manage and maintain releases, with an eye towards automation in production, QA and staging environments.
- Create CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks.
- Helping to architect scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations.
- Play a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy.
- Adapt monitoring for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers and auto scaling groups.
- Be mindful of security requirements when designing solution - we are, at heart, a security solutions provider.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years experience with managing SaaS applications infrastructures.
- Experience with Docker container strategies in production settings
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks - ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes is a plus.
- AWS experience across the stack - EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda are just a few of the services we use.
- Experience scripting AWS operations (AWS CLI, Boto SDK, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (particularly Packer and Terraform)
- Solid Linux experience, particularly with Ubuntu.
- Strong experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience implementing code pipelines with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs