QA Automation Engineer (Java, QA, Networking)
pureIntegration is seeking a QA Automation Engineer (Java, QA, Networking) who will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Must have Networking domain experience in one of the tools such as Ciena, Juniper, etc
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Must have worked under Agile process methodology and follow process for delivery.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in networking tools such as Ciena, Juniper, etc
- Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Java scripting experience.
- MUST have automated testing experience using Selenium
- Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
- Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
- Some experience with Python is needed
- Experience working on cloud computing with AWS will be nice to have
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
- Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs