Site Reliability Engineer Manager
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We're looking for a talented and passionate Site Reliability Engineering Manager, to join Wildlife's Infrastructure team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
As a Site Reliability Engineer Manager you'll play a key role in our products' development cycle, creating and deploying wide-reaching tools, frameworks, services, and pipelines to enable scalability, visibility and observability within our games and services.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a take the initiative environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of key services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Provide leadership and prioritization to the experienced team of 4-5 site reliability engineers and help make the key trade-offs required to keep the team working most effectively.
- Drive innovation through research, setting the direction and standards in the use of technical solutions.
- Have an enormous impact working closely with teams on our organization, Be an advocate for SRE principles
- Drive collaboration and agreement across disciplines and geographically dispersed teams, ensuring they are using the best practices.
- Active participation in recruiting and process refinement. You’ll help to improve internal practices and standards to bring new candidates to your team and the company.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience as an SRE.
- A willingness to be a hands-on contributor.
- Strong background in programming or experienced systems administrator.
- Experience in defining KPI's/SLA's and managing teams to excel at these.
- Experience in public cloud, we have a large significant presence in AWS.
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or different container orchestration platforms
- Experience with incident/response and on-call processes and tools.
- Challenge the status quo and work with the team to design simple and flexible solutions
- You´re passionate about infrastructure and software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building and scaling back-end services and is aware of its different architectures;
- You're passionate to troubleshoot complex problems and dig deeper in the root cause of a problem.
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
More DevOps and Cloud position highlights
- Explore open Data Platform Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff, Product Manager - Global Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Manager of DevOps & Engineering Infrastructure Jobs
- Explore open Linux Infrastructure Developer Jobs
- Explore open Principal Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Senior Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Explore open IT DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Cloud Architect Jobs
- Explore open Staff DevOps Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Sr Software engineer (Infrastructure) Jobs
- Explore open Senior Security Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Raleigh Hub Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect - VMware Specialist Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer - Python/Ansible Jobs
- Explore open Senior Quality Automation Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Application Developer: DevOps Jobs
- Explore open Senior DevOps Engineer - Pleasanton Hub Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Engineer (Remote) Jobs
- Explore open Cloud DevOps Systems Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Software Development Engineer, AWS Security Jobs
- Explore open REST-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open Prometheus-related jobs
- Explore open CloudFormation-related jobs
- Explore open Jira-related jobs
- Explore open S3-related jobs
- Explore open Elasticsearch-related jobs
- Explore open Virtualization-related jobs
- Explore open High availability-related jobs
- Explore open VMware-related jobs
- Explore open Golang-related jobs
- Explore open EC2-related jobs
- Explore open Reliability engineering-related jobs
- Explore open Redis-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs
- Explore open JS-related jobs
- Explore open Grafana-related jobs
- Explore open PostgreSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Gitlab-related jobs
- Explore open Node-related jobs
- Explore open Perl-related jobs
- Explore open Web applications-related jobs
- Explore open Spark-related jobs
- Explore open Load Balancing-related jobs
- Explore open Node.js-related jobs