Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
Weave is looking for a Software Engineer to help build the tooling and infrastructure that will support automated testing at Weave. You will be responsible for building automated test frameworks and assist in the adoption of those frameworks to build automated tests. This is a technical role that requires a solid coding background and good understanding of the best tools and practices in the industry.
Successful Software Engineers are detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams while also being able to work independently as needed.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers to understand needs and resolve pain points to better facilitate automated tests
- Build and maintain automated UI, API/Integration, and Performance testing frameworks for Web, Mobile and Desktop applications
- Work with internal tools team to build and maintain tooling and infrastructure for execution and results/coverage reporting in a CI/CD pipeline
- Work with developers to increase adoption of automated testing tools and frameworks
- Work with developers to improve the testability of existing services
- Solid knowledge of automated QA/Test methodologies, test documentation, tools and practices
- Experience developing front-end applications in React preferred
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery and DevOps and Agile methodology; experience using tools like AWS, Kubernetes a plus
- Expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- 5+ years of experience in automated software testing
- Experience testing in a micro-service architecture preferred
- Experience with Postman, Docker, NSQ a plus
- Experience with Performance testing tools like JMeter, Gatling, Neoload a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Good time management skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company