Software Engineer, Developer Infrastructure
The Test Infrastructure team builds tools and systems . Software engineers on the Developer Infrastructure team know that developer experience has a large impact on the productivity and happiness of Slack’s engineers.
As a developer infrastructure engineer you know that FIXME In this role, you will use your skills to guide you in designing and building tools and solutions that will level up your fellow engineers’ productivity and enable them to deliver software in a reliable, sustainable manner, quickly.
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll help improve and scale our CI pipeline, making testing faster and more accurate even as the number of engineers and codebase grows.
- You’ll solve scoped problems and build new features with attention to detail.
- You’ll write maintainable code and tests, iterating and incorporating feedback from peers.
What You Should Have
- Experience writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Dedication to team-work, self-organization, and continuous improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication and social skills.
- Experience working on developer tools or CI a plus.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?