Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will support us in our transition from on premise bare metals servers to an environment composed of on premise bare metal, private cloud and public cloud systems. Sitting in the Infrastructure reporting structure, you will shift between working in two capacities. Sometimes, on large Infrastructure projects with us (the SRE team) and the Platform Engineering team or embedding on Development teams to develop proof of concept projects. As an embedded DevOps, you will be evangelising DevOps and Infrastructure best practices and acting as a communications conduit.
- Support our development teams to build quality software using industry best practices
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure automation
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey them to developers
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with software engineers and our platform team to establish processes that reduce overhead for rolling out new services, while updating existing services
- Help plan out projects and be involved in product management decisions
What you bring:
- A background in Infrastructure, such as Operations, Networking, or Backend Development
- Experience working with containerized applications both on public and/or on premise cloud platforms
- Experience connecting 'on premise' services to public cloud with a focus on PII concerns
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling, monitoring, metrics and alerting
- Experience with Configuration Management, such as Rex, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with Terraform and K8s are a plus
- A passion for teaching people with demos, documentation, and discussion
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning
- A one week Onboarding Program, where you will learn more about Adjust products
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Subsidized fitness membership
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture can be found on our career page!
Interested? Let's Talk!
**Please send your Application in English**