Infrastructure Security Specialist
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As an Infrastructure Security Specialist, you will report to the Information Security Manager, work mainly in collaboration with the IT Infrastructure team and will be focusing on bringing a streamlined and organized approach to infrastructure from an information security perspective. We are looking for individuals who can apply an analytical yet ambitious approach to problem solving, are quick decision makers and are excellent collaborators. We are a fast-paced, ever-evolving team and organization and encourage any and all ideas to make us better.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform regular inspections of internal networks to identify any vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration testing, in which you will simulate attacks on various systems to highlight or detect any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party.
- Constantly monitor their organization’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Plan and execute an organization’s information security strategy.
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization and recommend security enhancements to management as appropriate.
- Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
- Responsible for the deployment and management of software, such as firewalls, EDRs, SIEMs, EPPs and data encryption programs,
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7+ years of solid professional experience in IT Infrastructure/Network Infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of network OSI layer and TCP/IP protocols, DNS, DHCP, TLS/SSL, SNMP/NTP/NetFlow, LDAP/RADIUS/TACACS+
- Knowledge and understanding of security frameworks and methodologies for controls, compliance and auditing – NIST, ISO27001, related industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, CISSP, CISM, CEH is a plus.
- Ability to review and improve current infrastructure security configuration, process and procedures.
- Able to perform Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing exercises, configuration auditing of network devices and patch management.
- Strong understanding of MDM, SSO, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAF and Servers.
- Able to define, implement, assess, and maintain controls necessary to protect networks, hardware and systems in accordance with security requirements.
- Make sure to design and implement processes to protect all the infrastructure technologies including email security, identity management and access control policies.
- Able to conduct IT security awareness sessions for internal users.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.