Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
In your role as Platform Engineer you will take ownership in wrapping up the decentralisation of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency. You will work closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. In addition, you will continuously look for improvements, take on call shifts and execute solutions following your automation drive.
- Create and improving the infrastructure our services run on
- Support our highly customized and specialized environment
- Scale our infrastructure across various locations
- Ensure the highest efficiency of our servers running things like Aerospsike and Kafka to name a few.
- Contribute in building a private cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with the development and marketing teams
What you bring:
- Passion and in-depth experience working with Linux in a physical environment
- Proven track record of fixing and improving customised scripts and software
- Drive to automate our environment
- Experience in a large complex environment
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
- Familiar or willing to learn the following technologies: Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL, Gentoo Linux
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning
- A one week Onboarding Program, where you will learn more about Adjust products
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Subsidized fitness membership
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture can be found on our career page!
Interested? Let's Talk!
**Please send your Application in English**