Data Platform Engineer
Lab49 is seeking a motivated, self-driven Platform Engineer who understands the delivery of microservices. This individual is comfortable with distributed data focused systems, IaC, experienced with CI/CD, and embraces automated testing as a discipline. They are motivated to deliver data as an asset (DA3) solutions to Lab49 customers. Sample services from our reference architecture: o Data Streaming Platforms§ Custom Connectorso Data Registry Platform o Data Quality Platformo AI/ML platform infrastructureo Source to target comparison toolso Data warehouse provisioning toolo Execution Engine Common Components:o Kafka / Connecto Postgreso Redis Queueo Redis Grapho Multi Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCPDev OPs Examples:o GitLabo Terraformo Ansibleo New Relic o Containers: (Docker & Docker Compose, Kubernetes)Methodologies:o Agileo Infrastructure as Codeo Microserviceso Clean code
- Analyze, design, code, test, configure and modify software for the functional delivery of our platforms and solutions using various programming languages, technologies and development methodologies.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements our platforms, solutions and/or software tools, and utilities for the purpose of assuring acceptable performance and service levels.
- Participate in the automated delivery of our platforms, pipelines and solutions using source control, infrastructure as code, continuous integration throughout the entire delivery model
- Ensures that implemented our platforms and solutions are successfully monitored, with relevant alerts, logging and tracing that guarantee the relevant durability, availability and performance.
- Work with the Data Warehouse Architect to ensure platform strategies are successful
- Work with customers to ensure platforms meet their needs
- Completes technical documentation that adds value, including but not limited to testing, training and software delivery
- 5+ years of experience in the delivery of data centric platforms with large data sets, fast SLA’s and high data quality standards
- Advanced knowledge with Java and or Python
- Enjoy working in an agile delivery environment
- Self-sufficient in a CI/CD environment
- Proficient as an individual contributor and reviews pull requests
- Participates on simple to complex Debugging / Troubleshooting problems
- Proficient with M.A.L.T. implementations
Job tags: AWS Azure CD CI Docker Java Kafka Kubernetes Python Redis Streaming
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0