IT Infrastructure Engineer
Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of existing and future fulfilment centres across Australia. Based in our Sydney office in (Chippendale) you will ensure alignment of all IT aspects at these sites in accordance with a globally unified approach. We are looking for a self-motivated and communicative person who thrives in a fast paced environment with constant change and wants to be part of one of the most rapid growing food companies.
- Be an IT Infrastructure Engineer that is willing to travel, learn and work at various fulfilment centres when required.
- Become the POC for all infrastructure and warehouse management application matters, principally for HelloFresh Australia and New Zealand distribution centres. Supporting existing and new operations in Auckland, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne
- Provide remote support to facilities in North America and Europe
- Report to the IT Infrastructure Engineer Lead as part of the Global Infrastructure Team.
- Be responsible for various tasks such as provisioning, patching, upgrades, repairs or RMA for all infrastructure support devices.
- Experience of managing the LAN, WAN and WLAN infrastructures
- Solid understanding of IP4/IP6 networks and routing
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining Layer 2/ Layer 3 networks
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls or similar enterprise devices
- Configured and set up site to site VPN connections using IPSec and IKE protocols
- Knowledge of enterprise WLANs e.g. Cisco Mobility (WLC), Aruba, Meraki, Ubiquiti etc
- Understand network layer high availability and resiliency technologies such as HSDPA
- Exposure to warehouse inventory or management applications, such as MatFlo, WMS lite, WAMAS, HighJump, etc.
- Exposure to Zebra, Motorola, Honeywell, or Symbol handheld scanners, mobile or enterprise thermal printers.
- PC Windows and Mac OS X skills with experience of supporting end users
- Understanding of IT security principles and AU/NZ privacy principles
- Experience (desirable) of Azure, AWS or other hosting, & virtualisation
You are ...
- Highly organized and able to deal with performing several tasks/ multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot
- You will be able to work as part of a team, as well on your own when assigned or own initiative
- An effective communicator, and able to ask for assistance when needed.
- Analytical as well as have strong problem-solving an technical skills
- Able to explain high level technical solutions in a simple way to end users
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently flexible to part time working from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.