Graduate DevOps Engineer
New York, New York, United States
Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
- Learn and work alongside the cloud architects on financial services projects
- Work with Python and PowerShell modules, use Ansible, Terraform and our CI/CD stack
- A coding background, understand the concepts of code structure, CI/CD and version control
- GPA over 3.7
- A knowledge of one significant coding language
- Experience of the Linux operating system
- An ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- A passion for finance and technology
Great if you also have:
- Any data science experience, data engineering, statistical analysis.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsu request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsu will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.